Fall Craft Show
WHERE: Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village,
866 North DuPont Highway,
Dover DE 19901
(Kent County Delaware Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village will be hosting a craft show with many great vendors, crafts, artists, food, and more!
This outdoor event will be taking place in our 1890’s village.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted. (Home party merchandise.)
Vendors who sell food items wanted (baked goods, candy, coffees, teas, dip mixes, spices, etc.)
- $45 Early Bird Registration (Deadline is June 30, 2019.)
- $55 Regular Registration.
- Spaces will be assigned to vendors, by the museum, on a first come first serve basis (determined by the date we receive your rental fee).
- Set-up time: 7AM to 9:30AM
- There will be a $5 admission charge for persons attending the show. The proceeds from admission fees will support the museum’s mission to collect, preserve, utilize and interpret the history and technology of Delaware and the Delmarva Peninsula’s farm life/culture through exhibits and educational programs.
- We ask each vendor to donate one item, $10 minimum value, to be raffled off to craft show attendees.
- The space rental fee is non-refundable – the exception being cancellation of the event due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., severe weather)
- All tents, tables and chairs are to be provided by the vendor.
- There are no water hook-ups or electrical hook-ups on the premises.
- Vendors are required to stay for the entire show (10AM to 3PM). Any vendors who leave the show before 3PM will not be invited back.
- To reserve your space, please fill out the form on page 2 and return it with your space rental fee to the Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village no later than August 31, 2018.
EVENT CONTACT: Sara Busker at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1564889540314598