WHERE: H. Fletcher Brown Boys and Girls Club,
1601 North Spruce Street,
Wilmington DE 19802
(New Castle County Delaware Health Expos, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: The international WeLoveU Foundation and Councilwoman Rysheema Dixon are hosting the Family Health and Wellness Expo! This event will be open to the general public with no fee admissions. The event will also feature family friendly activities, guest speakers, government officials and will have media presence.
The objective of the expo include:
- Increasing health awareness and disease prevention by providing health screenings, educational material, and related activity.
- Provide disaster preparedness information.
- Increase awareness of local, state and national health services and resources.
- Motivate participants to make positive health behavior changes.
- Teach self-care practices
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
Entertainment needed to perform – music, magicians, clowns, face painters, etc.
We are focused on getting all medical vendors related to physical health and fitness.
EVENT CONTACT: Melanie House at 240-353-3939
EVENT WEBSITE: https://weloveuusa.org/family-health-wellness-expo/
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1069319646601744/